Second Level Support Engineer (m/f) Italy
Bring on your passion for customer service and support our major clients with your technical expertise amd combined with the security of one of Germany's most successful IT-companies? Then become a part of TeamViewer in our German headquarters in Göppingen!
- Support and advise our existing prospects and Italian speaking customers with their technical issues over the phone or via email
- Manage second-level support cases, solving customer issues via remote support, telephone or email
- Work with product development to handle third-level support cases
- Use your technical knowledge to assist the Sales team
- Work closely with all members of the Customer Support team to deliver a best-in-class experience for our existing and potential customers
- Degree in computer science, information systems, applied computer science or a similar education in an IT related field
- Customer driven with enthusiasm for working with people and technology
- Business level fluency of Italian (at native speaker level) and English. Spanish as a third language would be beneficial
- Very good knowledge of networks and experience at least with two of the following operating systems: Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, iOS®, Android®
- Previous work experience in technical customer support is desirable
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly and professional manner when dealing with customers over the phone and via email
The application (Cover Letter and CV) has to be send in English in order to be processed.
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings