Senior IT Support Specialist - Lisbon/PT
Arvato is looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Specialist to join its Corporate IT team. You will join the IT team and your responsibilities include: assist in implementing and support the IT infrastructure (desktops, consoles configuration according to the client requirements, help-desk services, mobile device management, video conference services, application training and management with end-user technology procurement.
You should also be very comfortable with taking initiative, leading by example and operating effectively in a fast-paced agile environment with a high focus on Customer Care solutions.
You are expected to have in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of various software packages, operating systems, device hardware and network infrastructure. You are also required to be well versed in both identifying and resolving technical issues/concerns in a timely manner while maintaining unparalleled customer service skills.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems;
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Researching and advising other members of the IT team on new endpoint solutions and strategies.
- Managing and deploying various IT services being delivered to staff, including but not limited to the following:
- Managing and deploying devices in the MDM system
- Managing and configuring delivery of Office software and tools
- Managing and deploying endpoint security
- Deploying and managing endpoint management software
- Managing software library
- Managing end-user profiles, Windows, and application updates, and device performance to ensure optimal endpoint availability.
- Participating in rollout of IT endpoints and equipment.
- Evaluate, prioritize and answer incoming requests for assistance from colleagues experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and/or other computer-related technologies.
- IT knowledge, integrity and commitment to an excellent service experience.
- Log and track all requests, incidents, and tasks utilizing Service Desk.
- Train users on various software and system hardware.
- Configure computers, install software, and setup peripheral equipment.
- Protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of employee and corporate information.
Technology currently utilized:
- Windows 7/10 and macOS 10.12
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome,
- Microsoft SCCM, Service Desk, JAMF Casper Management Suites, MAC Entreprise
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Avaya desk phones, Cloud Based PBX, iOS, Android
Your experience & skills
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Spanish (preferable);
- Relevant degree;
- Previous experience in IT;
- Strong organization skills and keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy.
- A friendly, positive, enthusiastic and cheerful attitude.
- Knowledge of IT: storage, hardware, software, networking, etc;
- Strong leadership skills and a successful track record of driving issues to resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills (another EU language will be considered a plus).
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal since 50 years
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Competitive salary
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Development opportunities
5 reason to Join us
- Start an International career;
- You’ll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Eye For Detail
- Technical Knowledge
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- • Strong Interpersonal Skills