This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Senior IT Support Specialist - Lisbon/PT
Company: Arvato Services Portugal, Unipessoal, Lda.
Requisition ID: 18581
Arvato is looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Specialist to join its Corporate IT team. You will join the IT team and your responsibilities include: assist in implementing and support the IT infrastructure (desktops, consoles configuration according to the client requirements, help-desk services, mobile device management, video conference services, application training and management with end-user technology procurement.
You should also be very comfortable with taking initiative, leading by example and operating effectively in a fast-paced agile environment with a high focus on Customer Care solutions.
You are expected to have in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of various software packages, operating systems, device hardware and network infrastructure. You are also required to be well versed in both identifying and resolving technical issues/concerns in a timely manner while maintaining unparalleled customer service skills.
Responsible for engineering new solutions for both Mac and iOS platforms in support of the client needs. Services provided by this Senior IT include: OS and application upgrades, MacOS image creation, device management updates and application upgrades for JAMF and administration of Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP). The Senior IT will be responsible for engineering and delivering solutions to administer all Apple platforms, administering DEP and associated automation, developing and troubleshooting. Will apply and deliver training based on the existing manual processes, authoring documentation, development of test cases for new macOS/iOS versions, and providing escalation support when required.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
- Researching and advising other members of the IT team on new endpoint solutions and strategies.
- Managing and deploying various IT services being delivered to staff, including but not limited to the following:
- Managing and deploying devices in the MDM system
- Managing and configuring delivery of Office software and tools
- Managing and deploying endpoint security
- Deploying and managing endpoint management software
- Managing software library
- Managing end-user profiles, Windows, and application updates, and device performance to ensure optimal endpoint availability.
- Participating in rollout of IT endpoints and equipment.
- Evaluate, prioritize and answer incoming requests for assistance from colleagues experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and/or other computer-related technologies.
- IT knowledge, integrity and commitment to an excellent service experience.
- Log and track all requests, incidents, and tasks utilizing Service Desk.
- Train users on various software and system hardware.
- Configure computers, install software, and setup peripheral equipment.
- Protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of employee and corporate information.
- Knowledge of IT: storage, hardware, software, networking, etc;
- Proficiency in MAC device management in Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) and EMM tools (deployment, device management, app management, inventory, self-service, directory)
- Strong knowledge of MAC Entreprise in a corporate environment and proficiency in macOs image implementation.
- Apple Mac experience in a corporate environment. (OSX 10.10 and above)
- Strong leadership skills and a successful track record of driving issues to resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills (another EU language will be considered a plus).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent - two years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), JAMF Casper Suite, or similar client management systems
- Projects management capabilities
- Certificates and Licenses: Microsoft or Apple certifications (specially JAMF Certificate), Apple Service Fundamentals Exam, Apple Certified iOS Technician Certification, Apple Certified Mac Technician Certification, HDI Desktop Support Technician Certification are recommended and also CCP (to deliver training in Portugal).
- Leadership & management skills are highly preferred.
Technology currently utilized:
- Lenovo & MAC
- Windows 7/10 and macOS 10.12
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome,
- Microsoft SCCM, Service Desk, JAMF Casper Management Suites, MAC Entreprise
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Avaya desk phones, Cloud Based PBX, iOS, Android
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal since 50 years
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Competitive salary
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Development opportunities
5 reason to Join us
• Start an International career;
• You’ll be joining an Award winning team;
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
• Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
• Lisbon is a great place to live and work.