This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Account Manager w/Native level of Spanish
Are you a Spanish native speaker with at least 1-year experience as an Account Manager? We have a very interesting opportunity in our hands that we would like to share with you.
Our client is a very well-known multinational company which offers their clients the possibility to find restaurants based on the type of cuisine, ambience, location, and price. Their purpose is to give customers the possibility to book, check table availability, choose and comment restaurants at any time and from everywhere. They have one of their several offices here in Barcelona and they want young but skilled people to join their team.
Under the Head Accounts Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Prepare, develop and execute tactical sales and marketing plans to support the achievement of objectives
- Develop relationships and build networks with clients and key stakeholders within the business to ensure continuous development of new and improved products and effective execution and management of accounts
- Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Native Level of Spanish
- Intermediate level of English would be a plus
- 1-year experience as an Account Manager
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to listen and understand clients’ needs and requests and be able to always find a solution to them
- Ability to work under pressure.
What's on offer:
- Competitive fixed salary with uncapped commissions
- Permanent contract
- International working environment
- Compensation for practising sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Dining and leisure area