This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
SDM for Arvato Lisbon - Technology Industry(M/F)
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager (M/F). This person will be responsible for taking the responsibility for operational business, review process and providing leadership and management for all personnel and project related topics.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
5 reason to Join us
- Start an International career;
- You`ll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Responsible for providing all relevant information to client, including Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly business reviews;
- Maintaining, driving and improving services and procedures;
- Ensuring that the agreed processes are followed and key performance indicators are met;
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the client;
- Managing effectively all critical issues operational management teams may face that could prevent them from delivering expected service;
- Managing effectively and promoting cooperation in the international work environment;
- Delivering communication to staff in accordance with corporation policies and procedures;
- Managing and motivating the team;
- Fulfilling other tasks deriving directly from his position without being directly ordered so.
Your experience & skills
- Bachelor degree;
- Previous experience required, minimum 2 years, in similar functions;
- Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, on-line tools;
- Proficiency of Portuguese and English (minimum C1 level, mandatory) and Good German skills (optional);
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Strong administration and organization skills, ability to prioritize;
- Strong customer service focus and proactive attitude;
- Result-oriented and attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to motivate the team;
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal since 50 years
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Competitive salary
- A welcoming and inclusive environment