This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Accounts Payable Specialist with German
People Place & Partners a.s.
We work with a Fortune 300 corporation, a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in more than 50 countries worldwide across a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs well over 700 team members across various business segments, support services, and internal operations.
The Accounts Payable team is part of the wider Source to Settle department that oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. The Accounts Payable team is predominantly focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. The Accounts Payable team provides assurance with respect to CSS Payables agreed principles (3-way matching) compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Payable Processing – including posting and parking high volumes of invoices based on company processes
- Matching purchase orders to invoices (PO invoices), or using coding to book the invoices (NON PO invoices)
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present. Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing
- Working to reduce the quantity of parked invoices
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Perform payment runs (BACs, CHAPS, cheques...)
- Sending out remittance advice
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong processes orientation
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Excel experience is desirable
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic
- 33.000 CZK – 35.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continued professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in the central part of Prague.
- Accounts Payable