Spain » Barcelona
Are you experienced working as Accounts Payable, but seeking a team leading role? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of Spanish and fluency in English, then keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides workspace for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited for their needs.
The role of the Accounts Payable Team Leader is to function as a support to the Accounts Payable department for the Spanish region. Helping the team members to carry out activities that remove administration from the business centres, focusing on the processing and management of supplier invoices so to ensure timely and accurate payments and helping them to tightly manage centre and overhead costs.
As an Accounts Payables Team leader, your responsibilities include:
- Educate and coach the team members in order to preform the below tasks.
- Receive and process supplier invoices
- Hand over cost/invoice anomalies to Cost Control
- Manage new supplier set up
- Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres, suppliers, GSC as required
- Make orders for capex/other items as required
- Native level of Spanish
- Fluent level of English
- Experience working in an Accounts Payables role for minimum one year.
- Ability to communicate well in order to gain confidence and trust.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high productivity/activity level
- Good administrative skills and easy adapter
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in team leading roles would be a plus
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Central office in the city-center
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday