This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Accounts Receivable Specialist Danish and Swedish Speaker
At REVLON we are looking for an Account Receivable Specialist to be part of our new Shared Service Center.
It is an exciting moment to be part of one of the top beauty companies around the world.
Reporting into theCash Credit & Collection Mgr,your main functions will be:
- Manage customer cash collections, customer account reconciliations and communication with the country mass customers (manage inquiries, monitor activities performed by automated workflow and apply judgment to solve issues in a content and timely manner).
- Reduce % debt overdue and bad debt provisions by avoiding unsatisfactory accounts.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Force to avoid and solve customer charges and deductions.
- Monitor and Manage Customer Charges and deductions workflow. Monthly management and analysis of the rebates, allowances and deductions.
- Co-work with the Master Data Management Responsible.
- Develop and analyze monthly customer aging.
- Prepare monthly reporting to the country.
- Be part of the monthly OTC meetings to discuss risks and opportunities.
- Compliance with the current process design and specifications, process excellence and data quality principle
- Achieve goals, Propose improvements and stabilize KPI’s if not achieved
- Initiate improvements to policy and process
- A candidate with minimum 3 years’ experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist preferably in a multinational mass goods company.
- SAP and Excel knowledge are a must.
- We are looking for a proactive profile well organized, fast learning, positive, excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience working with commercials teams and distributors.
- Native Danish is a must
- Fluent in Swedish as well is highly appreciated
- Intermediate level of Spanish also needed
- Our client will prioritize candidates that are fluent in Danish and also speak Swedish at any level.
- A permanent position in a dynamic, multicultural environment
- A very competitive compensation package
- The following social benefits:
- Flexible working schedule
- Cantina in office’s premises (2€ - 3€ menu)
- Help with private health insurance
- Product discounts
- Account Receivable
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Workflow Management
- Effective Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Incident Management
- Customer Oriented
- Payrolls Process
- Goal Oriented
- Risk Prevention
- Multinational Experience