Spain » Barcelona
At Revlon we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist with native Italian to be part of our new Shared Service Center and manage our clients from Italy.
It is an exciting moment to be part of one of the top beauty companies in the world!
· Manage customer cash collections, customer account reconciliations and communication with the country mass customers (manage inquiries, monitor activities performed by automated workflow and apply judgment to solve issues in a content and timely manner).
· Reduce % debt overdue and bad debt provisions by avoiding unsatisfactory accounts.
· Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Force to avoid and solve customer charges and deductions.
· Monitor and Manage Customer Charges and deductions workflow. Monthly management and analysis of the rebates, allowances and deductions.
· Co-work with the Master Data Management Responsible.
· Develop and analyze monthly customer aging.
· Prepare monthly reporting to the country.
· Be part of the monthly OTC meetings to discuss risks and opportunities.
· Compliance with the current process design and specifications, process excellence and data quality principle
· Initiate improvements to policy and process
3-4 years of experience as a Customer Collection specialist, preferably in a multinational mass goods company.
· Accounting experience (basically in AR environment)
· SAP is a MUST and Excel knowledge.
· Native Italian
· Preferably EDI skills
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic environment in a fast growing, dynamic multinacional company.
- Permanent Contract
- Company Benefits: