This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Accounts Receivable with Portuguese/Spanish
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17 442. In the financial year 2016, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
The person on this position will be responsible for logistic invoice verification and collection of logistic relevant documents, utilizing an Enterprise Resource Planning system (SAP).
- Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service / deliverables to the client
- Handle client queries and escalations in a service oriented way, ensure feedback to client queries within agreed turnaround time
- Support operational performance reporting activities
- Understand and apply order-to-cash processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
- Support Management Information System to track the KPI wrt receivables (Ageing, unadjusted on account payments, back logs, Days Outstanding etc.)
- Support Internal/external audits with documentation and processes
- Ensure compliance to statutory regulations, Tax requirements, Accounting Standards (International & Local), Audit requirements etc
- Assist in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- A rewarding challenge to develop skills in the financial area;
- An opportunity to be part of a team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class financial service;
- Work with talented and highly professional colleagues, in a culture that is collaborative, respectful and committed to your professional development;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Career development within our organization
- Benefits such as: gym membership, private health care, group insurance, relocation package