This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Junior Cash Collections Specialist - German
Our client - a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with over 400 000 people in more than 120 countries around the world. The company is proud of their broad global resources and deep technical know-how, collaborating with top world brands to impliment ideas and deliver results.
We are looking for a German speaker to join their Collections' team. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Czech Republic located in the heart of Europe.
The Junior Cash Collections Specialist will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc.
- Analyze customer account balances
- Investigate and resolve customer issues
- Correspond and negotiate with customers (direct contact over the phone and also by e-mail)
- Write off uncollectible balances
- Research and process disputes/deductions
- Receive and respond customer requests and inquiries
- Maintain bad debt reserves & allowances
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reporting
- Assess New Customer Credit Risk and Monitor Existing Customer & Portfolio Credit Risk
- Maintain customer master data structure
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Good team player
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous accounting experience or studies is an advantage
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.)
- Relocation bonus
- Accounts Payable
- Back Office
- Debt Collection
- Bank And Finance
- Management Consulting
- Ms Office