[ More from Mgi Recruitment ]
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Romania » Bucharest
You will work for an international outsourcing company who would like to complete its team with Finnish speakers.
Enjoy an international experience in Bucharest thanks to this Accounts Receivable position.....
Apply for a position of Accounts Receivable and take a responsibility for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures and preparing and monitoring the payroll system.
• Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
• Complete payroll functions in order to ensure that staffs are paid in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
• Provide receptionist services
• Fluency in English and Native Finnish
• Exposure to finance or procurement directly would be advantageous
• Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Detailed oriented
• Knowledge of MS Office products
• Working knowledge of SAP and / or workflow tool is an advantage
Compensation and benefits:
• Excellent chance to make your career into Accounts Receivable
• Long distance recruitment process
• Competitive salary
• Excellent Relocation package-Booked flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance
• Strong benefits package
• Multinational working environment
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!