More from Hays Hungary
Hungary » Budapest
TREASURY and AR team member position is open at our client who is a global leader pharmaceutical company which discovers, develops and provides innovative therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals. For it’s European Business Support Centre we are currently seeking for a talent in the above mentioned position.
• Process Treasury and AR transactions in SAP
• Perform monthly treasury and AR activities
• Booking bank receipts, AR invoices
• Make reports on the given activities
• Take part in the month-end closings
• Reconcile financial items, intercompany accounts.
• Ensure the smooth running of the Treasury and AR processes
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a university or college degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance and Accounting as well as some experience in the field of Accounting preferably at a Shared Service Centre. You are also required to have strong problem solving skills, IT literacy along with good analytical skills. An innovative and flexible personality as well as Upper-intermediate English are also crucial. Previously gathered SAP experience is an advantage.