This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Service Specialist Norwegian Language
We need you to be a professional customer service person, ideally with passion for travel and tourism, as the job will be helping travellers for a known European airline. You must be able to work on your own initiative but integrate well into a team. The position if shift based, workhours between 07:00 – 23:00, 5 out of 7 days a week, 8 hours per day and including 2 weekends a month.
- Daily activities include advising and serving our customers via phone, e-mail or chat, and also representing Runway and the client.
- Provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
- Optimize incoming calls in a timely manner
- A high understanding of Customer Service/Support
- Excellent language, communication and listening skills
- Speak and write Norwegian fluently
- Speak and write excellent English
- Ability to take initiative and handle stress
- Detail orientated
- IT knowledge - as daily work will among others be by e-mail, booking systems, online phone systems
- Ability to handle pressure
- Stable work contract – from day one
- Paid Training Course – Included in contract from day one
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with known brand names.
- International career opportunity and the possibility to practice your language skills
- Opportunity to work and experience a multicultural and international environment
- A modern and open office
- Different team parties and office events (Summer party, Christmas party etc.)
If you think this sounds interesting, please apply online with your English CV and short cover letter.
Only candidates fulfilling above requirements will be contacted.
Workplace: Benalmadena, Malaga
Your application may be passed on within the whole Runway Group, where there are open positions
- Customer Service
- It Skills
- Norwegian Language Skills