This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Danish E-Commerce Customer Support for wish.com in Lisbon
We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to communicate with people.
Deliver an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment and passion. Assist end customers before, while and after purchase.
Shopping made fun!
Wish stands for the newest generation of a virtual marketplace. This is how the future of commerce looks like.
Using sophisticated algorithms, wish.com creates personalized recommendations for products their customers love, making sure the best and most interesting products are shown to their users in the app and their inbox often before they know they want it.
If you love working on all areas of the stack and to solve challenging problems, join our team now!
- Support the customer before, during and after purchase;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping;
- Assistance with concerns a broad range of customer accounts issues;
- Mostly written communication with end users, so your written skills are essential.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Danish;
- Good computer and Internet skills;
- Good / elegant writing style;
- Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Fast learning capacity;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Accommodation in a room in a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to country of origin (within EU);
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!