Portugal » Lisbon
We're looking for sales experts providing travel advice, reservation solutions and partner offers for IHG customers, passionate people who are willing to learn and develop to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
Through your creative decisions, market insight and the help of our tools you will deliver a unique travel experience to your guests and drive revenue for your hotel partners.
The main purpose of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) is to create Great Hotels Guests Love®. With 710,000 rooms in over 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries is IHG one of the most prestigious and well-known hotel brands in the world. The 12 great, distinctive hotel brands are offering distinctive experiences to each different client allowing everyone a great night’s sleep.
• Provide an industry-leading voice reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums to match products with guest needs resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty;
• Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of information and tools. Answering questions regarding prices, hotel details, reservation or payment conditions;
• Assist guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns;
• Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
• Good knowledge of the English language;
• High school diploma or higher (preferred);
• Hotel/travel experience desired;
• Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
• Good communication skills;
• Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
• Strong web-based navigation skills;
• Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
• Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months* and airport pick up*;
• Annually complimentary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Possibility to live in one of our company apartments*;
• Complimentary organized sport activities and events.
*for candidates who relocate to Lisbon