More from arvato Lisbon
6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon
Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes, then start working with us!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently, looking for a Customer Service Representative for one of the world’s leading airlines, which flies to over 110 destinations. The Customer Service Representative is responsible to provide customer service to our Dutch customers. The CSR will be able to solve client’s issues like:
- Special services conditions;
- Arrival and Departures information;
- Booking flight tickets or arrange changes;
- Refund calculations;
- Billing issues between others.
Arvato is an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees work in more than 40 countries helping our customers achieving success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding service and product related inquiries, both on phone, on one hand, and email and chat on another.
• Inform customer about specific products, services, policies and processes
• Troubleshoot and resolves customer issues
• Promote relevant customer products
• Passion to service end-customers (B2C)
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
• Native language skills in Dutch (verbal, reading, writing) + good in English (verbal, reading, writing)
• Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
Your experience & skills
• First work experience in Service Centre or similar business
• Knowledge and experience in the airline industry.
• Strong administration and organization skills
• Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
• Very good PC skills
•Excellent reputation as a responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
•Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
•Welcoming and inclusive environment
•A team ready to help you develop and grow
•A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
•Competitive salary & bonus system
5 reasons to join us
•Start an International career;
•Join an award-winning team;
•Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
•Be part of an innovative and forward-thinking company;
•Lisbon is a great place to live and work!
6 - 12 months