This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
French Speaking Customer Service Representative
Sitel Group is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
With subsidiaries such as Sitel, TSC, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting, Sitel Insights and Novagile, the group’s services are leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry’s explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel Group’s 75,000 associates service over 400 clients – Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses – through its network of more than 150 offices in 24 countries.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For our campaign a European company in the sphere of tourism and transportation, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic French Speaking Universal Advisor.
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve up to 40 customer telephone contacts a day
- Understanding customer’s needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our 11 key performance indicators
- Working independently to find information to exceed customers’ expectations and educate them on how to self-serve on the client’s website and mobile app
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team to provide feedback and suggestions to help the company grow & retain its customer base
- Maintain confidentiality in receiving and recording payments and reporting any discrepancies regarding information or system faults in line with operational procedure
We are looking for employees meeting the following requirements:
- Fluent command of both spoken and written French
- Intermediate level of English knowledge
- Experience in a contact center or customer facing role
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Able to maintain composure when interacting with a diverse range of telephone callers who can become difficult or distressed
- Can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology
- Proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping
- Excellent MS Office Professional skills
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; social team activities;
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Open for part-time options
- Numeracy Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Skills
- Phone Calls
- Providing Information
- Customer Support Agent
- Customer Service Agent