This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
German Customer Service Advisor for Michael Kors (m/f)
Supporting the global brand Michael Kors by providing exceptional customer service via phone and e-mail. You will assist customers by responding to queries related to products, store locations, services, general inquiries, policies and assist with order placement while complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men's and women's ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
- Handling customer inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism;
- Respond to queries related to products, store locations, services, general inquiries and policies;
- Providing fast, and effective communication via web based program(s);
- Assist customers with placing orders and identify opportunities to cross & up sell;
- Working with multiple mainframe, software, and web-based programs;
- Ability to adapt to changing demands of the work environment;
- Cross selling and up selling.
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1);
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written (B2);
- Previous experience in customer service environment required, call center experience preferred;
- Educated to secondary school level (minimum);
- Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
- Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve complaints in accord with the Michael Kors experience;
- A sound knowledge of email etiquette;
- Ability to thrive in an Multi-channel contact center environment;
- Excellent typing speed skills and good computer knowledge with the ability to quickly learn new software;
- High degree of accuracy with all work and exceptional attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Private health insurance;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the home country;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.