This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
German Customer Support role in Malta
Our client was established in 2002 and is in our days The Market leader in its area!
At this International Company teams of experts are divided into different areas e.g. products, fraud & abuse, facilitation & hosting, context and counterfeit.
- Pre-review ads to ensure content quality and either approve or refuse them depending on whether they apply to the documented rules or other written instructions;
- Post-reviewing of ads on the public site in order to detect non desired content;
- Prevent and detect frauds on the site (specialists);
- Review e-mails to identify frauds and take appropriate action (specialists);
- Manage filters (specialists);
- Handle the daily management of all incoming customer support inquiries by e-mail (customer support);
- • Native German language level;
- • Strong PC and internet skills;
- • Strong community and customer service focus, high level of service orientation;
- • Strong attention to detail;
- • High school degree;
- • Previous work experience is a plus;
- Very Attractive Base salary;
- Performance base Bonus;
- Full Relocation package, including flight tickets reimbursement and temporary hotel accommodation;
- Professional ongoing training on the Top Noch software and hardware technology.
Msida enjoys a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry, sunny summers and short, cool winters.
In Malta, you will explore 7000 years of history still alive today. You will cross the millennia with an impressive collection of things to discover. And wherever you go, the scenery and architecture of the island will offer a spectacular setting. The colors are striking; honey-colored stone is facing the deepest of Mediterranean blues.