German speaker looking for a change in your career? See more
Our client is a huge Airline company. It is part of a global network with different centers worldwide. The Czech Republic center was established in 2005 and delivers customer service for the markets in Germany, Central and Eastern Europe providing service for general reservations, information and travels agency support.
The placement would be in Brno, which is the second largest city in the Czech Republic. Brno is a historical city with many interesting places around with a large offer of activities to spend a pleasant time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections and reservations.
• Providing service in the area of bonus frequent flyer programs.
• Assisting telephone check-in, sale of tickets, etc.
• Communicating with costumers mostly in German but also in English if needed.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• Fluent in knowledge of both German and English languages.
• Basic PC knowledge.
• Flexibility to work in shifts (depending on markets situation).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER TO YOU?
IMPORTANT: If the candidates need a special work permit and/or Visa the client will help you to get the necessary documents.
• Relocation package provided.
• Attractive salary + Performance based bonus system + Meal Vouchers for workers.
• Discount in flights to anywhere (after 6 months).
• Gaining in international experience in a multinational team within a dynamic organization.
• Possibility to attend future training abroad.