This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
German Speakers Needed For Great CC/TS Roles-Athens Greece
Teleperformance Greece is a leading provider of outsourced customer experience services in the country. In Greece, you are in a crossroad of colors and cultures; you feel the strength of history and the warmth of the southern side of Europe. Our country has lots of benefits to offer you, thanks to the weather, the beautiful landscapes, the culture and the people!
Do you speak German?
We are looking for people with great communication and advanced tech skills to handle incoming calls, emails & chats and provide troubleshooting information in German and English. People who love teamwork and are ready for a fresh start and a new career in Greece at the most wonderful time of the year.
Fluent in German and English
Ability to handle demanding clients & stressful situations
Ability to work in rotating shifts (8 hours/day - 24/7).
Advanced tech & typing skills
- Amazing monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
- Plus 2 extra salaries per year
- Paid 45-min break within the 8h shift
- 20 days off, per year
- Accommodation Bonus 300 euro per month ( provided in ticket vouchers)
- Meal vouchers per month for a full year
- Free Megabytes for the first few weeks in Athens
- Monthly performance bonus
- Extra Payment for overtime, Sundays and Greek holidays
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Great relocation package: free flight tickets/ Free transportation from airport/ 2 weeks free accommodation in Hotel close to our premises
- Real- Estate Help
- Visa and work permit support
- Special Discounts and Offers for all employees
- Training using the latest technologies
- Career development opportunities
- Pension plan and health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Free Greek courses
- Trips / Festivals / Parties / Competitions / Excursions
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Flight tickets back home, once per six months