This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Hebrew Speaking Customer Care Agent (Epson or PayPal)
Sitel is currently looking for Hebrew speaking Customer Care Representatives for two of its projects - PayPal and Epson.
PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world's largest Internet payment companies. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Epson is a Japanese electronics company and one of the world's largest manufacturers of computer printers, and information and imaging related equipment. The company has numerous subsidiaries worldwide and manufactures inkjet, dot matrix and laser printers, scanners, desktop computers, business, multimedia and home theatre projectors, large home theatre televisions, robots and industrial automation equipment, point of sale docket printers and cash registers, laptops, integrated circuits, LCD components and other associated electronic components. It is one of three core companies of the Seiko Group.
- Contacting potential or existing customers from Israel to inform them about a product or service.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Communicate via telephone, mail and fax with existing customers based in Israel in order to sale products and services.
- Provides customers with advice and information regarding clients' products and services, exceeding department productivity standards and quality customer care standards.
- Carries out customer inquiries in timely and correct manner by predefined rules when escalation is needed.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service and sales orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Native level knowledge of both written and oral HEBREW
- Very good command of English
- 5+ years of experiense on a similar or the same position
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Good MS Office skills
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; social team activities;
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- 8 hours working day on shifts
- If you are interested, we will be glad to receive your application