This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
International IT Company need German Inside Sales Agents
Inside Sales Agent - Dublin, Ireland
Are you looking for a Professional Challenge? Become an Inside Sales Representative and kick-start your career!
Our client is an a one of the world biggest company and a leader of its business. It is an American multinational technology company that develops, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of an award winning sales and business development team for one of the fastest growing companies.
You will work in sales for the biggest IT company in the world. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Location: Dublin, Ireland
You've probably heard that Guinness tastes better in Dublin (fresh from the factory), but what you may not know is that Dublin is a perfect destination for the whole family.
Go through the historic buildings including Dublin Castle, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. Get lost in the city parks including landscaped St Stephen’s Green and huge Phoenix Park, containing Dublin Zoo.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly
• Native German
• High school diploma required
• On year experience in Sales
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
• Up to 10-15% bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package (includes flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation)
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements