Portugal » Lisbon
We’re supporting some of the most well-known brands in the on-line travel industry from our Contact Center in Lisbon, Portugal. We help travelers to easily research, plan, book and experience their holidays or business trips, wherever they may be.
Expedia is one of the leading online tour operators worldwide. Striving to be the absolute best in customer care and customer satisfaction, Expedia has many partner companies such as hotels.com and hotwire united over the past years, offering a variety of solutions for all the needs of travelers. Together with its affiliates Expedia is responsible for over 100 locations in more than 60 countries.
• Assist customers while online booking of hotels, holiday packages and other travel-related services;
• Telephone booking of services / sales (for incoming customer calls only);
• Provide helpful and effective service for both “in travel” and “post travel” concerns;
• Assist customers with questions regarding payment, changes, cancellation or any other concerns.
• Native level of spoken and written Italian (mandatory);
• Good level of English (minimum B2);
• Passionate about traveling;
• Familiarity with the travel industry (popular destinations, airlines, hotel chains);
• Contact Center experience is a plus;
• Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications;
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Free organized sport activities and events.