This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
SLOVAK speaking Customer Service Representative
Sykes Central Europe
Would you like to work for a multinational company in an international environment with colleagues and clients from all over the world in Budapest which city has been voted the second best city in Europe in 2015?
If yes, you have found the job you are looking for!
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
We are looking for the following professional to join our Budapest Call Center:
SLOVAK SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Provide first class support and acting as a point of escalation in the resolution of bank client enquiries.
- Handling enquiries from customers by phone or email
- Handling customer complaints taking responsibility to investigate, escalate and track appropriately
- Upon solving incidents, look at the root cause of the issue and suggest processes/procedures improvements where possible
- Undertake training and orientation to offer world-class servicing to our customers
- Native or near native language knowledge in Slovak and fluent English is a must
- Native or near native language knowledge in Czech is an advantage
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in financial matters
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and multi-task is essential
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues off own initiative with the minimum of information
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative, display a high level of attention to detail
- Fringe benefit system
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Relocation package
- Help to arrange work related documents
- Paid training
- Career development opportunities
- Office located in the city centre
- In-House doctor
- Casual dress code
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO HIGHLY WELCOME TO APPLY!
- Customer Service
- Team Work
- Fast Learner