More from MGI Recruitment
6 - 12 months
Greece » Athens
Our Client is a leading international company which improves the entertainment experience like sound quality, sophisticated design and advanced technology. The company has almost 2000 employees worldwide who are working on developing market products in home entertainment, sound and related accessories. You are interested in technical and entertainment affairs and want to be part of our Team earning great benefits.
• To support customers through phone, e-mail, chatting
• To deal with difficult customers politely and patiently
• To attain new knowledge
• To have an excellent phone manners and maintenance of customer relationship
• Native or fluent Swedish and English Speaker
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good working knowledge of computers and MS Office and common internet applications
• Have a Professional attitude and work well in a team atmosphere
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flight ticket from any destination to Athens.
• Up to two weeks hotel accommodation.
• Taxi to take you from the airport to the hotel.
• Free Greek courses
• Additional remuneration for work on Greek holidays, weekends or overtime
• Corporate training is provided
• Renewable employment contract, possibility to become permanent
• Long-term career opportunities and job security
• Convenient office location in the center of Athens
6 - 12 months