Master or MBA
Malta » Sliema
The Team Manager is an executive role and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Safety Team.
Reporting directly to the Assignment Manager, the selected candidate must be a goal-oriented person with a proactive mind-set to ensure online security and safe content for the users. She/he must be a team player to be able to communicate effectively with the internal teams and the client to ensure full customer satisfaction.
The Team Manager also plays an active part, together with the Key Account Manager, in defining and driving the client's development, in medium and long-term plans. Being the main driver of the Customer Safety Team, she/he must be a role model with high working ethics principles to motivate and lead the team in delivering the contractual obligations, as well as internal targets.
The chosen candidate must take accountability for the team's performance and responsible to handle any customer safety issue in a timely manner and effectively, even in out of office hours through personal involvement, or delegation, as deemed appropriate based on the severity of the needs.
* Be the main point of contact and escalation for any customer safety & security related topics;
* Being the first point of contact for police or authorities and the clients Head of Security when the need arises;
* Enhance and maintain a professional open line communication with the client;
* Have meetings with the client and with the customer safety team as necessary;
* Follow-up on changes / updates and ensures that the proper training is provided;
* Acquire knowledge and understanding of customer safety to drive solutions-oriented culture
* Maintain high work ethics and keep the team motivated;
* Developing and executing training plans;
* Handling 1 to 1´s on a regular basis;
* Monitor, and be accountable for the customer safety team's performance;
* Being the first line of contact for police or authorities and the Head of Security from the client whenever needs be;
* Proper scheduling of personnel to ensure full coverage during operating hours;
* Monitor trends and update the team accordingly;
* Ensure that all tools are provided and operational;
* Compile reports, both for internal and client's use;
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
* Honest and trustworthy person to provide a high level of confidence to the client and the team;
* Keen to keep updated with security trends and customer safety issues;
* Be professional and ethical in handling client & internal complaints through a solution oriented manner;
* Prioritization & time management skills to ensure best approach in handling situations in a timely manner;
* Be an effective communicator to set clear expectations for the team;
* Monitor the team behaviour and take any necessary action to ensure a professional work environment;
* Previous experience with Customer Safety & Security, or related field is considered an asset.
* Flexibility to work mostly between 15.30-00.00 and weekends
* An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world.
* A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
* Career opportunities within a management or expert field.
* Private Health Insurance.
* Comprehensive training.
* Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace.
* Free shuttle service after the late shift.
Master or MBA