LeoVegas is where the lions play...and work! A fun, agile and fast paced environment connecting 1000+ employees with over 60,000 worldwide employees of MGM Resorts International, as our two leading forces come together. We're culture focused, so if you're an innovator, initiator and a team player, give us a roar and join the LeoVegas pride - WINNER of the iGaming Idol 2022 - Employer of the year award!
Let's create the world's greatest iGaming experience!
LeoVegas’ scale-up culture sets a tone of courage and capacity to act. Employees are encouraged to not only say what they think, but also to do the job that is needed - “to make it happen”.
LeoVegas does not believe in hierarchical structures, but instead that every individual employee plays an important role in the company. We trust that you thrive in these environments.
Due to our continued growth, we're now looking for a AML Analyst - German Speaking to join our high performing team.
As an AML Analyst you will:
- Performing risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey.
- Being proactive in suggesting improvements to workflows, procedures and processes.
- Ensuring that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flow.
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour, investigate and work together with other stakeholders to take the appropriate action according to the levels of risk.
- Work together with internal stakeholders towards ensuring customer activity is in line with the duty of care towards our customers and compliance obligations.
- Help the company fulfill regulations and compliance set forth by regulatory authorities across different jurisdictions.
- Review player activity and financials with the aim of minimizing the risks the business is exposed to.
- Serve as an escalation point for AML related inquiries and perform investigations.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of Suspicious Transaction Reports, as well as ongoing monitoring and compiling of due diligence documents.
- Conduct ad hoc requests from the Responsible Gaming department, the VIP team and other relevant stakeholders .
- Other duties and ad hoc requests as required by the business.