· Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
· Ensure that client accounts are opened according to the client’s product and service guidelines;
· Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to the use of internet banking, on-boarding and mobile application;
· Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
· Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
· Address cancellation and temporary/ permanent blocking of cards, as per customer requests;
· Process of transactions and outgoing payments accurately within the company’s I.T. systems;
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
· Keeping records as required;
· Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
· Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails and chat);
· Providing support with invoicing, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the Bank’s policies;
· University degree
· Fluent in both Portuguese (Brazilian) and English. Additional languages will be a benefit.
· Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Computer skills
· Team player and customer oriented
· Willingness to learn and expand horizons
· Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
· Professional and attentive environment;
· Other benefits, depending on candidates’ skills and experience.