This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
User Operations Specialist (German/Dutch)
We are looking to hire two new Colleagues to support our operations team. We look after Bentley's overall sales strategy, including ‘order-to-cash’ processing, licensing [activations, non-technical troubleshooting], contract management and sales support. If you have good communication skills, are well organised, possess strong technical and numeracy abilities combined with an ability to multitask and hold yourself accountable, then this is the role for you. Accuracy, good comprehension of complex processes and willingness to work under pressure at times are requirements. We have two roles open, both requiring German and/or Dutch language skills - one role requires experience in this field, and the other is a junior role, for someone looking to learn.
- Order fulfillment – manage order to cash process.
- Manage processes to ensure on-time and accurate billing and licensing.
- Provide account and contract setup.
- Research issues which may occur from time to time - root cause analysis - and look for solutions.
- Phone support to users covering non-technical issues and any queries they may have.
- Provide licensing and user management support ensuring users can access and use Bentley software.
- Contract administration and invoice query resolution.
- Support Renewal and Enterprise Subscription Representatives on contract renewals, providing renewal quote reminders to users and engaging with users via phone, conference call and email correspondence.
- Maintain SAP contract subscription records for contact, product, pricing accuracy.
- Abide by product/subscription policies and maintain financial controls.
- Perform back office functions to support sales teams reach revenue goals.
- Provide timely, professional and quality service to user base.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2- 5 years’ experience working in an order to cash (order fulfilment, contract administration) or shared services environment.
- University degree preferred but not compulsory with relevant experience.
- Strong English and fluent German and/or Dutch required. A third European Language is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated professionalism in a results-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrated skills and experience operating under a metrics based performance model.
- SAP experience (or other ERP system equivalent in CRM and/or other application modules) highly regarded.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Team player – strong customer focus.
- Vibrant City Center office location.
- Sports, Social and Wellness Activities/Events.
- You have the opportunity to work within a multi-lingual and diverse international environment.
- Respectful culture treating all our colleagues as equal.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- Tailored and Hands on Training to empower you on your new role.
- Order Management
- Credit Control