This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Account Management Specialist with Danish
People Place & Partners a.s.
We work with a Fortune 300 corporation, a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in more than 50 countries worldwide across a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs well over 700 team members across various business segments, support services, and internal operations.
The accounts receivable team is responsible for managing incoming cash and monitoring customer accounts. We are looking for a colleague who enjoys building relationships with internal & external customers as well as analyzing and resolving problems. We offer personal and professional growth & development in a supportive working environment.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts & follow up on all outstanding items
- Internal communication with senior finance and project managers
- External communication with client’s finance & accounts payable
- Conference call participation / facilitation
- Processing incoming payments in SAP
- Unidentified payment investigation
- Cash & Debt reporting
- Query processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Danish
- Excel knowledge is required
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes is a plus
- Proactive with drive for results
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Ability to work with confidential information
- 37.000 CZK – 40.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continued professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in the central part of Prague.