Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you will be doing at Webhelp
As a German-Speaking Customer Support Advisor for an Insurance company, you will:
- Receive telephone calls or chat from clients wishing to obtain various types of information concerning their insurance policy
- Depending on the case, the request will be processed via a transaction in our client policy administration system, and/or by the writing and sending of reply to letters/emails, information, contract documents, etc., to the insured.
- Indexation & electronic archiving in our document management tool.
- Policy changes requests, updating payment details
- Make claims and cancel requests.