Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Service Representative will interact with Amway Business Owners and Amway customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, providing a high level of customer support on a specific product or service.
In our Contact Center Department in Cracow, we support 27 European markets with the help of people from all over the world, which makes us a truly multinational team. Now, we are creating a support hub in Hungary to provide the best service for our Slovenian Amway Business Owners and individual customers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage business queries and inbound calls
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc., by using our knowledge management resources
- Process requests and update data in our database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Help with the implementation of new IT solutions
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Assist other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
- Contribute to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities