Cyprus » Limassol
Our client is an international software developing company and its main product is the online trading platform. For the past 3,5 years on the project, we reached the first position of world leaders in online trading. As a leading CySec registered company, we have received several awards, including The Fastest Growing Binary Option Brand, achieving a significant impact on the Trading industry while being presented in over 170 countries operating in more than 13 languages. We have now introduced Forex and CFD’s, Digital Options and in the near future ETF’s and more.
The office is located in Limassol, Cyprus and we are offering a relocation package!
We have many new clients on our platform and in order to provide them with an outstanding customer service experience we are growing our team of Customer Service Agents.
- Our aim: to satisfy our client by providing him with the greatest ever customer service!
- Flexibility: Employees have the flexibility to speak about any related topics or non-related to financial markets (they do not follow any scripts) and get an excellent education program, so as an employee, be sure that you will be an expert in this field!
- Duties: 80% of our employees’ time are required to have telephone conversations with clients and the rest of 20% other responsibilities such as preparing reports, emails, analyzing markets, liaising with other departments.
- Targets: the amount of (daily and monthly) clients that you have spoken with.
- What we don’t do: Our employees don’t make cold calls or work with leads and most importantly don’t sale.
- Native/Near Native speaker of the English language (verbal and written)
- Experience of phone conversations
Competitive Remuneration (plus commission), 13th salary and paid training
- Many corporate bonuses and incredible corporate events
- Gym, climbing wall, ping pong, arcades,air hockey, foosballand a slide right inside the office, in-house massage therapy and personal training!
Selected candidates will be contacted within 5 days