This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Amazing Career Opportunities for German Speakers in Athens!
Teleperformance Greece is a Global multilingual company that employs truly multi-cultural staff representing over 91 nationalities supporting over 140 markets in 36 languages and dialects!
The fact that we were awarded as a Great Place to Work® in 2017 reflects that we are a people’s company because we simply believe that success is achieved by attracting the best candidates and offering them an exceptional working environment and an opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge.
In addition, you will get the chance to discover Greece, enjoy the famous historical sites, sunny beaches and breathtaking islands and find out what makes people from all over the world fall in love with beautiful Greece!
Handling incoming calls, chats and emails in the German language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner. Assisting customers by providing adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines, collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
- Fluency in German and good command of English.
- Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
- Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
- Active listening skills.
- Good technical skills.
- Excellent monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
- Extra Payment for night shifts (25%)
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Monthly performance Bonus
- A loyalty monthly bonus in Meal vouchers for a full year
- Great relocation package: Airplane Ticket/ Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Paid flight home once every 6 months
- VISA Support
- Special Discounts &Offers for all employees
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Free Greek courses
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
- Fluent In German
- 1St Line Support
- Customer Support
- It Or Technical Support