This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
» Zielona Góra
The financial platform available at Conotoxia.com provides access to the most popular online financial services including currency exchange, money transfers, payments and Forex trading. Cinkciarz.pl, one of the companies in the Conotoxia Holding Group, has been operating since 2010. It is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. In 2018, it was ranked 8th on the ranking of the 200 largest companies in Poland according to the Polish opinion-forming weekly, Wprost. Our employees are passionate about their work. Our teams are made up of IT specialists, marketing experts and sales professionals. The group has offices in Zielona Gora, Warsaw, Chicago and Limassol. The brand is a partner of Chicago Bulls.
If you join us, you will:
- run and manage the calendar of Management Board meetings,
- provide organisational and administrative support to the Board,
- welcome guests and maintain the company's image,
- organise business trips,
- register correspondence, manage parcels,
- ensure the proper circulation of documents within the Company,
- prepare letters, agreements and other documents for the Board,
- cooperate with the other internal departments of the Company,
- ensure effective exchange of information within the Company,
- take care of the consistent functioning of the Management Board Office and support the daily work of the Board,
- perform any other tasks assigned by the manager.
- higher education,
- at least 2 years experience in running a Management Board Office,
- very good knowledge of both written and verbal English,
- ability to prepare texts and official documents,
- excellent computer skills and proficiency in popular office systems,
- willingness to take responsibility for the tasks entrusted,
- organisational skills, autonomy and initiative,
- excellent communication skills, high personal culture,
- multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks,
- driving license welcomed.
- employment contracts and stable employment conditions,
- attractive salaries that match your skillset, including the specifics of your tasks,
- career path development,
- the ability to work on concluding innovative projects in the scope of modern technologies,
- participation in courses and conferences,
- free English lessons with native speakers,
- flexible working hours for selected departments,
- adaptation support during the beginning of employment,
- access to magazines and the company library,
- company parties and trips to events for game fans and modern technology enthusiasts,
- sporting activities,
- tickets to sporting events,
- fresh fruit,
- relaxation and entertainment zones (playrooms).