Athens Calling Hebrew Speaking Advisors! Lots of benefits!
Teleperformance Greece is an Outsourcing company of 5,550 employees from over 91 nationalities, who share the same passion of integrity, diversity and professionalism. We are an industry leader in providing customer care experience services in the most innovative and well-known companies around the world. We are now looking to strengthen our Hebrew Speaking Teams and are looking forward to you, joining our award-winning organization, gaining valuable working experience in our Multinational and visionary company, living in a beautiful, welcoming and friendly country and achieving your potential!
We are looking for candidates who can interact with others effectively and are comfortable with phone support. The ideal applicant should have effective soft & listening skills, great motivation, interest in new technologies, be fluent in both Hebrew and English & should be willing to relocate to Athens, Greece!
- To efficiently and effectively service customers or prospective customers via Inbound calls, chatting and email in both Hebrew and English.
- To resolve customer support related issues and provide clients with proper solutions to their concerns.
- To deliver excellent service to the customer in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- To build customer relationships-earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
- Excellent monthly salary (More than twice a Greek speaker is earning nowadays)
- Joining bonus provided in ticket restaurant vouchers
- Monthly accommodation bonus
- Monthly performance bonus
- Flight tickets back home once per 6 months
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays
- 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas – Easter – Summer )
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Visa and work permit support
- Special Discounts and Offers for all employees
- Training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- Career development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Free Greek courses
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants etc.