Ireland » Dublin
As a German Collections Specialist, your goal is to deliver best-in-class service to PayPal’s core and emerging products, taking problem solving and customer service to a new level. As a Collections Specialist you will also uphold the highest level of customer service while negotiating with PayPal customers on resolving negative balances and providing quality solutions.
The Collections Specialist will also be eligible for the EMEA Collections incentive program, via a monthly scorecard and will be part of our Collections Quality assessment program while protecting the PayPal brand while we do.
As a Collections Specialist, you will engage with PayPal customers where a negative balance has occurred on their account, performing a range of collection duties including providing guidance and education to customers in order to avoid a negative balance in the future and following established policies and procedures to obtain payment on negative balance accounts via email or phone contacts. The telephony system will be primarily dialer focused.
Fluent English and German are required for this role
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dundalk office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised canteen, onsite gym and games room.
Apply now and join help us empower people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy!