Community Moderator and Social Media Specialist (m/f) France
You want to contribute greatly to TeamViewer's Social Media Presence? You see yourself as a digital native that want to help our customers online? Then apply for the position of Community Moderator for the French speaking market.
- Engage with TeamViewer fans and users by responding to user posts on our social media channels and online communities
- Maintain high-quality content in our communities as well as in our owned social media channels and translate existing Knowledge Base articles from English into French
- Assist Social Media & Community Managers with projects to increase the social experience of our customers and users
- Decrease the average response time on our social media channels and the online communities which leads to a positive customer experience
- Execute the community strategy and work to meet departmental goals in support of business objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive vibrant content and user activity
- At least 3 years of work experience, with at least 1 year of experience supporting social media and/or user communities in a full-time capacity for a similar company
- Experience working for an international company is preferred
- Fluency in English and French with excellent communication & technical writing skills and the ability to translate technical documentation into French
- Experience using TeamViewer software and understanding its key features is preferred
- Ability to travel as needed for business (less than 10% per year)
- Service oriented with online communication skills
- Digital native and tech savy
The application (Cover Letter and CV) has to be send in English in order to be processed.
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings