6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisboa
Are you experienced in Customer Care and Tourism?
The European leader in gift boxes and the specialist in the sale of leisure activities on the internet. This company is present in France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Switzerland.
Their aim is to make customer’s dreams come true, for this you will be advising customers in the world of of leisure (well-being, gastronomy, sport and stays).
In this sector you will be designing travel routes with customers and giving advices on booking flights and accommodation, all this, while working for some of the most well-known companies in the business.
Join our professional playground and you will develop:
• Clarify by e-mail and telephone customers requests concerning products marketed by the company (characteristics of products / services, points of sale, availability in stock etc)
• Advise clients, helping them to choose the best tourism, travel, accommodation or leisure experience available in the gift box
• Help customers make online reservations or purchases on the e-commerce platform
• Manage customers’ expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way
• Provide suggestions to improve the team’s performance and customer experience
• Fluent or native in Spanish with a good command of English
• Good at working in a team environment and coordinating workflow with colleagues
• Previous experience in customer relationship management (preferential)
• For non European citizens it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
What you can expect from us:
• Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
• Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year;
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
6 - 12 months