This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Care Representative w/Spanish ENTRY LEVEL
» Buenos Aires
We are seeking candidates for our customer service and sales positions that are energetic, outgoing, competitive and have great people skills. This position will initiate language translation & bitcoin trading online, purchasing bitcoin and support as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Our team will teach you how to do the bitcoin trade which you will profit from it. Full training is provided in learning a online to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Our ideal candidates are college graduates or entry level professionals with customer service and sales experience that are looking for a career since this is an ENTRY LEVEL position.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Care Representative:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Requirements of a Customer Care and Customer Support Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Well Organized