6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon
Would you like to gain work experience in a global organization?
This unique opportunity will relocate you to Lisbon, Dublin, Warsaw or Krakow for 12-24 months or more.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
We are looking for:
Customer Care Role
Focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company.
Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
· Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
· Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
· Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
· Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
· Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
· Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
· Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
· Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
· Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
· Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
· Work experience in marketing or technology is a plus
· You must have the right to work within Europe, we are not able to support with visa sponsorship
Required Skills and Experience
· Fluency in English AND fluency in one of the following languages: Danish, French, Dutch, Hebrew, Turkish, German, Swedish, Flemish, Finnish, French
· Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
· Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
· Start abroad for an international career
· Excellent service-specific training and ongoing coaching
· Excellent working atmosphere as well as helpful and friendly colleagues
· Modern work environment
· Benefits of a large corporation
Be a pioneer!
Join our Recruitment Event in Berlin on September 20th
Location: AMANO Rooftop Conference-Rosenthaler Strasse 63/64. 10119 Berlin.
We are organizing a recruitment event & are looking for motivated & enthusiastic individuals who speak and write German or another European language alongside English.
We have different open roles like: Customer Care Agent, Content Moderator and Service Delivery Team Leads.This opportunity offers you the possibility to work in an international environment in one of our Excellence centers in Lisbon, Dublin, Krakow or Warsaw
Come Join our Open Recruitment Day in Berlin at AMANO Rooftop Conference-Rosenthaler Strasse 63/64
It will only take 1-1,5 hours of your time. You can arrive at any timebetween 9 am and 7pm.
6 - 12 months