More from Astrea Recruitment
Bulgaria » Sofia
Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company– we are looking for Customer Relations Specialist with Swedish, German, Italian or Spanish.
We’re looking for individuals who can engage with the customers, enhance their experience and exceed their expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be the first point of contact for existing and new customers when they contact the company by telephone and email;
* Delivering an outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way;
* Work closely with other teams for goals and objective alignment;
* Building relationships with customers by truly listening to their needs – and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them.
* Fluency in Swedish, German, Italian or Spanish;
* Excellent communicational and presentational skills in English;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients;
* Good command of MS Office.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SM_CRSSG).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)