Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Czech Republic » Brno
Looking for an experience abroad? Join a multinational company in Brno / Czech Republic!
Our client is a leading European company that is running its customer service centre in Brno.
They are looking for new team members for the constant growing business.
Our client also provides a very attractive Working Visa which opens this opportunity for people across the world!
Brno is the second largest city of the Czech Republic. It has a thousand year old history with a number of Baroque and Renaissance buildings. Surrounding Brno you can find interesting places which are inscribed with UNESCO. The city offers plenty of opportunities to spend time pleasantly, you can indulge in the Czech beer and wine, go shopping, and as well as enjoy the night life.
The interview process will be done by Skype and phone for candidates that are outside the Czech Republic.
Start date: ASAP
• Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections and reservations
• Providing services for a variety of different programmes
• Assisting telephone check-ins
• Ticket sales assistance
• Fluent in German and English
• Additional foreign language is an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Basic knowledge of PCs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
• For candidates who need necessary work permits and Visa - the client can help you to get necessary documents.
• Attractive package of airline employee benefits - ticket discounts after 6 months (up to 90%)
• Attractive Salary + Bonus + Meal Vouchers
• Motivating remuneration and performance based bonus system
• Work in a multinational team (over 30 nationalities) and dynamic organisation
• You’ll have the possibility to attend future trainings abroad.
• Relocation package: Fight + Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first month and coverage of travel expenses for successful candidates)