This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Support Advisor with Hebrew (4, 6 or 8 hour shifts)
TELUS International Europe
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has over 2,600 team members across seven delivery centers located in Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
- To listen and r espond to customers queries via phone and/or email
- To provide accurate, valid and complete information to the clients’ requests
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- To be fluent in Hebrew
- To have very good level of English
- To enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- To have a friendly personality
- To be a self-motivated and outgoing person
- Stable job
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Monthly performance Bonuses
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
- Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible working hours – 4, 6 and 8
- Positive environment – we care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate into the local lifestyle and culture
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.
- Hebrew Speaker
- Customer Support
- Customer Service