This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Support - (Automotive)
Drive your career with Concentrix!
Concentrix work with one of the world's largest automotive companies to provide multilingual customer services to OnStar users. The service involves providing essential emergency support to drivers in time of accidents or emergencies.
- Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
- Effectively answer all types of customer call including emergency, non-emergency calls and general inquiries.
- Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types, including; routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and providing emergency assistance.
- Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
- When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
- Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
- At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
- Business level English & Danish, Dutch, German or Finnish (plus ideally another European language).
- Able to work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, (further information on rotational shifts can be confirmed).
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers and emergency services over the phone.
- The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations.
- Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
- Confident PC user.
Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts (including nights)
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client Discounts.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with fantastic shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many fantastic restaurants.
We welcome all new team members with relocation assistance
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Luton
- 7 nights in a local accommodation upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and requesting National Insurance Numbers
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.