This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Support Representative (m/f) in Lisbon, Nordics
- You will work in Customer Service via mail or telephone before, while and after the purchase of a variety of different products from different businesses
- You identify problems and offer accurate, creative and fast solutions, to ensure the productivity of the employees
- You participate in further trainings to continiously improve your knowledge and extend it subject-specific
- You have a commercial education, are currently studying and searching for an internship, are graduated or even experienced in working in Customer Service or another area
- This vacancy is perfect for candidates who are motivated to work abroad and are keen to work in a service oriented job
- Excellent Danish OR Norwegian OR Swedish OR Finnsih skills (C2)
- Good English skills are a plus
- Good knowledge in IT related subjects would be an advantage
- Professionality and teamspirit
- Paid, central-located accomodation together with other colleagues (electricity, internet and a weekly cleaning service included!) for the whole stay
- Salary and additional benefits, e.g. holiday allowance, shift premiums etc.
- Multicultural working environment in the centre of Lisbon
- Our client and we offer you a simple and fast application process
- Paid instruction phase before the debut of the occupation
- Renewable contract with the possibility of a permanent position
- Safe job and future career and education opportunities (80% of the management comes from internal employees)
- Offer of free extracurricular activity (sport activities, free Portuguese and English language courses and many more!)
- Execution of visits to the authorities in Lisbon for a pleasant onboarding (e.g. registration, information about health system, …)
- Free Airport pickup at your arrival
- You will get a mobile phone with SIM card for your own use
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free for applicants!