You will be directly in contact with customers regarding the issues and inquiries they have. This will be well suited to individuals with strong communication skills who are able to retain large numbers of customers while providing good quality support. Beyond this, organisation within the work place is essential as candidates must be able to log customer calls and keep an organised record of their work. This will be a project based environment with good possibilities to develop within the role and the company.
An international company employing 3,700 people in 46 and has located a multilingual contact centre hub in Lisbon, Portugal. The company specializes in customer relation management in cooperation with some of the largest IT and media companies in the world. The company provides some of the best possible support for their customers.
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe.
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 14 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
- Minimum high school level education.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, internet, Skype).
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to provide satisfactory customer care in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media considered an advantage.
- FREE ACCOMMODATION (Rent and bills paid for the company)
- flight reimbursed
- 5 days per week shift work.
- Full time.
- Fixed term contract.
- Free sports clubs and language classes.
- Yearly complementary two way air fare.