TTEC UK Limited
Ireland » Dublin
TTEC is offering you an astounding opportunity to represent an online Search Engine Giant. With us you will gain valuable experience in the digital marketing and advertising space while developing your sales and account management skills. You will join a team of top class professionals, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join our fabulous team in Dublin, where you will find a flexible working schedule, great atmosphere and colleagues, as well as learning a lot along the way!
If you are fluent in English and Dutch, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by results, this may just be the career move you’ve been seeking. We would love to talk to candidates from all backgrounds. However- this position would suit candidates who have a passion for all things digital, with an education or background in marketing, client support or sales.
What would I be doing?
As an Account Manager you will partner with existing clients, helping to optimize their advertising campaigns, build brand awareness and return on Investment. This is also a sales role-selling consultatively with your clients to help them succeed on line. Responsibilities include:
· Contacting your client portfolio via telephone and email on a daily basis
· Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
· Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
· Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
· Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
· Other related duties as assigned.
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TTEC helps organisations around the world grow, manage, and optimise their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TTEC interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America.
A successful Account Manager will have a strong desire to exceed expectations, targets and display an interest in learning everything about Digital advertising.
Additionally you will need:
· To be highly motivated and goal-oriented
· Ability to speak, read and write fluent Dutch
· Ability to speak, read and write fluent English
· Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
· Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
· Capable of taking direction well
· Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
· Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
What’s in it for me?
· A Competitive base salary + uncapped bonus based on performance
· One month paid training on digital advertising
· Flexible hours
· Company Social events
· Friendly multicultural environment.
· Dental Coverage
· Health Insurance
· A Micro Kitchen with soft drinks and snacks available
· Relocation package (only for Candidates outside Dublin)